I got a new set of boards for board pressing, and a new Dimmu Borgir CD. Dimmu is some awesome shit, but it’s sort of just mood music. I don’t have any favorite songs yet. In no particular order, here are some good lifting songs:
- Deep Sea Creature – Mastodon
- Lets Start a Riot – Three 6 Mafia
- Refuse/Resist – Sepultura
- mOBSCENE – Marilyn Manson
- South Texas Death Ride – Union Underground
- Vote With a Bullet – Corrosion of Conformity
- Bitches – Mindless Self Indulgence
- Killing Fields – Slayer
- Cowboys From Hell – Pantera
- Jump The Fuck Up – Soulfy
“A funky groove to fuck to” So sayeth the D.
Coincidentally I saw this manorexic looking dude who should probably have nickname like “Slim” or “Scraggly Pete.” Dude needed a cheeseburger, seriously.
The gym is only open until 6pm during breaks and being an [ostensibly] employed person, that only gave me a little time to work out. Phil got in about 5:15 so we busted some tail and banged out some board presses, 4 for me, 3 for Phil.
4 board press 225×3, 275×3, 315×3, 325×1, 335×3, 345×2?, 365×1, 375×1
machine row 90×8, 125×5, 125×15 (AMAP)
I did a pretty good warm-up and did some hip stretches. All of this time off has not been good for my mobility or my conditioning.
Hottie Report: No hotties today, but they’re a definite possibility in the future. I seem to get a lot of hits when I mention adult entertainment actresses, so I’ll throw a shout-out to Melissa Midwest. Melissa: You are hot.